Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week 10- Letter #11

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM Buenas! Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. That sounds pretty cool- a Cinco day Mayo party. Apparently in Mexico they don't do anything for Cinco day Mayo. My companion is from Mexico City and said that they usually don't do anything. Maybe its just an American thing. But yes, I love the food here, it's very spicy. The pizzas here even come with little hot sauce packets just in case you want hot sauce on your pizza. Haha. Thats awesome to hear that Brett has a job at DQ! Sounds like a pretty fun job. Does he get free ice cream and shakes?!? Thats cool as well to hear about his Eagle and that he is in the Priest presidency with Riley. Im sure that they both do great jobs in their positions, and have great unity. So DaeNeese is progressing with her papers then? Thats pretty cool. It will be cool to see where she winds up going. Conner tried out for philharmonics? Did he make it? That's cool that he goes and plays in the after school games. Sounds like Eliza is doing well too. Yeah, Family devotional has definately helped me. It has given me the day by day spirit to help me in the long run to have the spirit with me. Do you still have family counsel with the N.'s? So are you enjoying the calling to the Stake? I only talked to the man with the hurt knee once (Jacobo is his name), because we had splits this week on the one day that we had an appointment with him. But we asked him to be baptised this coming Saturday and he said he will pray about it. We will see what happens with that. We walk a pretty good amount each day. Im not sure how much exactly though. Every day is pretty hot though. I put on sun screen most days, but sometimes I forget. that's no good to hear that Sis. B had to have surgery. I sleep well every night. I actually haven't made anything besides cereal haha. We usually eat at members houses. We have a couple stores nearby equivalent to a half of one maceys grocery store. We walk everywhere. I actually took a taxi the first day but that was because I had suitcases. We havent really seen any sights yet though. I have been pretty healthy. I have enough garlic to take one every week so I have been doing that. I will go look at the store though to see if they have more. I also eat my vitamins every morning. It was good to hear from you. I hope all continues to go well for you guys. It sounds like life is pretty exciting with everything going on. Les amo, Elder Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment