Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 12- Letter #13

Date: Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Hola! Como esta? Yeah, its so awesome that you are able to be out of college and be able to choose a career. So you have decided to choose to start a new business for Insurance? That´s awesome. I know that whatever you do you can find success. I have always known you as one who loves to work with people. I'm glad that you are able do choose a job that you like and are going to continue to enjoy. I am so grateful for your example in these things. That´s also pretty awesome that you now have time to do other things too. I enjoyed Chapter nine of Jesus the Christ. What I got out of it is that even though Jesus was of God, he still had his father Joseph on the earth. I liked how it said that even though he was not the literal son of Joseph he still chose to obey him, setting an example for all of us to honor our father and mother. So Basically we wake up at 6:30, exercise and prepare for the day, then at 7:30 we eat breakfast. At 8 we begin our personal study, until nine. Then we begin companion study for 2 hours. After that we have our language study and then it is off to our appointments and contacting. That's cool that you said that you were able to look back in your journal and remember things from your mission. I was just thinking about this the other day that this is going to be something I can read with my family and others and I will have it for all my life. I know that our Savior lives and loves us and that Joseph Smith is a prophet, and am grateful for it. Hope all continues to go well with your business and all else. Le Amo, Elder Corbin Hola! I will be calling you at about 7:00 our time. Im not sure when it is your time though. I will be calling you and having you call me back I don´t really know why but that´s what they said to have you do. The fiesta looked like it was a ton of fun! Even with authentic mexican music and piƱatas and all huh? Sounds like it was some pretty good food too. It is a great opportunity I have to study every day for hours and not to mention learning more throughout the day. Yeah the mission is an awesome experience. That´s awesome that DaeNeese is close. My guess (of where she will be called to) is Argentina. Brett's [Eagle is]official then huh? Muy bien! Thats cool that the Geo is running again. Conner's always had the creative mind. I´ll have to hear how he made it [a trailer for his rider mower] on Sunday. I saw all of the pictures that you sent me and they all look pretty awesome. I am not sure who M.S. is right now but it sounds really familiar. I will ask you about this on Sunday too. That´s awesome that she has a new friend though. That´s kind of wierd to think that the Corbins won´t be across the street. That will definitely be different. I can´t wait to hear about Dad´s job, and the details. Thanks for sending me some garlic! I'm sending you a picture of me and Chad. I hope you get it. We have met many people this week who were afflicted and who were in need of a blessing. It was really cool to give them the blessings and to see their faith in action and the change in their lives. It was really awesome to be able to have the authority to help those people who are in need of help in their lives. I really know that this is the true gospel and the way back to heaven and living with our families forever. I know that if we do those things that we are asked to do we can recieve this gift. It was good to hear from you and I will talk to you on Sunday. Les amo, Elder Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment