Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 13- Letter # 14

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:05 PM Hola! How is everyone doing since yesterday [Mother's Day call]!! Haha. Yes it was way good to hear from everyone and how you are all doing. It was good to be able to talk to everyone individually. Everyone seems like life is awesome. About the advice I gave everyone, I know that if you all do these things that you will find yourselves closer to the Savior. So I was wondering if I should send you the memory card with 300 things on it or the one that I took pictures on? I was so grateful as well to the lady that let me use her computer. So any new news from between now and yesterday? Did skype cost anything for you guys? its free right? Whats Brett's work schedule like? When is the Camp for you and Eliza? Saturday we had the opportunity to just search for new investigators. We were able to talk to many people. With each person we had the opportunity to talk to them a little bit about the church and tell them why they would want to listen to us. We also had the opportunity to bear our testimonies. I believe that it is crucial that we bear our testimonies often because this is a great opportunity for the spirit to work on them and soften their hearts. Well I would just like to say that I know that this is the true church. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us more than we can imagine and that he is always there for us whenever we need a little help or we are feeling down or like we are alone. He is there. He answers our prayers. I know that he has restored his church through Joseph Smith, and that if we listen to the counsel of the prophets we can live happier lives. Even though at times it may be hard to follow the prophets counsel, I know that in the end it will all be worth it. All of our efforts to do what is right and to follow the path will be worth it. I am so grateful for you guys and your examples for me. I love all of you sooo much and I pray for all of you every day. Love, Elder Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment