Friday, March 2, 2012

Week 2 Complete - Letter #3

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Hola,
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it went pretty well. That's pretty cool. Congrats to Brett on the great coaching job. So the season is over then huh? What was his final record? That's awesome that Eliza got first place. She must have done very good to get that place. I didn't hear anything from DaeNeese?? What's the exciting news??? That's too bad about Grandma Curtis and I hope Grandma Neese is doing okay now. But yeah Grandma Curtis is definitely in a good place probably happy. Thats a pretty funny story about Quinn! haha. No its not preach my gospel its from anything where you can find information about that subject. The subject for this week is hope. I'll be putting some stuff in the letter next week about hope, and that would be awesome if they would too. Thank you for getting the address for me and I was also wondering if you could get me Brandon Nichols address from Eliza's phone. BTW how is Eliza liking the phone? does she use it often? Does she text a lot? and How is everyone taking the room switch? That's really nice of the Nichols to contribute to my mission. If you could tell them thanks that would be awesome, and I will be sure to write them as well. My companion is pretty cool. He is fired up about the work and is ready to go. Just to let you guys know there IS Blueberry Muffin Tops cereal!! I was pretty excited about that. So I switch around with Marshmallow Mateys in chocolate milk, and Blueberry Muffin tops. Yeah so things are going great down here. I can't complain at all. It is just an awesome experience. I can't wait to get out into the field though. It will be even more awesome.
We started TRC yesterday and we did pretty good. I don't know if Dad used to these as well but it's where you teach members just any lesson you feel you should teach. It is pretty good practice. The language is coming along pretty good. We don't have the ambassadorship class though. So how did you like the second chapter of Jesus the Christ? I thought it was pretty cool. It is pretty much pure genius how Talmage comes up with these words to describe his life. The book just keeps on getting better. I would just like to bare my testimony that I know that this is the true church and I know that this is the best thing I could be doing at this point in my life. I am grateful for all you guys do for me and hope all is going well. I love you all. I hope you are all just enjoying life and taking it one step at a time. I look forward to hearing back from you guys!
Love,
Elder Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment