Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 3 - Letter #4

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM Hola!
How are things going? Crazy weather huh?? I can't believe the weather this year! Totally random. It was good to hear from you guys. Thanks for the cupcakes. They were quite delish if I might say so myself. Let me tell you guys this week was pretty awesome. We had the opportunity to have Elder Holland come to the MTC!! It was an awesome talk. It really motivated me a lot to become a better missionary. He talked a lot about strengthening the investigators testimony in the Book of Mormon. It was just amazing! I am just super excited for conference now! It is so awesome to hear that DaeNeese will be going on a mission. That is pretty cool. Keep me in the loop with that. I definitely want to know more about that.
Jesus the Christ just keeps getting more awesome. I find the footnotes especially useful! haha. The words he uses just have such significant meanings that you can go pretty in depth into them. The notes at the end I have also found especially helpful. It was good to hear from you guys!
Elder Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment