Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 17- Letter # 18

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:44 PM Hola, How are you all doing? Sounds like the Lord is blessing our family. My shoes are holding up very well, and beginning to wear a little bit, but hardly. My feet are doing great. Thanks for the package. I think everything will work out fine. I have had many spiritual experiences up til now, but I think that the most spiritual was the experience we had with the rain. I really saw that as a huge miracle. I am not sure if I lost or gained weight because we don't have a scale but I think I gained a little bit. Thanks for the answer, and yeah that makes sense- I will be washing my pants next week. Last Sunday we had a family of 4 come to church (except the dad). The parents names are V and M. They are a family that lives in one of the places of a member. We set up an appointment to come and teach them. On Tuesday we went and we talked a little bit about the gospel with them, or lesson 0 as it is called by missionaries, where we have introductions and tell them a little about what we are going to talk with them about. After that we set up an appointment to return and to share lesson one with them. We also had a Zone Conference this same day. At this conference we were instructed of a new change for all the missionaries around the world (at least I think its all around the world). We were instructed because of the increase in technology in the world, with more and more people using internet, to start becoming familiar with Mormon.org. So we were then instructed to start going to the internet cafes at least 2-3 times each week besides Monday to familiarize us with Mormon.org. It was kind of weird this week to go to the internet cafe on a day besides Monday. haha. We were also instructed to make a profile. So on Thursday I put up my profile, and plan on adding more to it in weeks to come. We also taught M and V on Thursday and Friday. Saturday we spent a lot of time searching for new investigators. Sunday at church we had only one family come to church who are investigators...M and V! They are really progressing really well. Im so thankful that we were able to find a family that is beginning to progress. We will see what happens with them in the future. Les amo, Elder Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment