Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week 20 - Letter #21

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1- We bought protein 2- Studying and my preparation for the day. 3- My first Zone 4- Me in front of the entrance sign to Torreón. Hola, Im glad things are going good, and I will keep dad in my prayers and that Utah and Colorado get rain. This week was the last week with my Trainer Elder Camarillo. On Tuesday we went to a couple less actives in the ward and talked about how their testimonies could be strengthened if they do things like read the scriptures, pray, and go to church. They accepted it pretty well. On Wednesday we had divisions. We went and visited with J and shared a message with him. After that, we Contacted and then we went with M and V. We talked with them about some of the commandments like the law of chastity, tithing, and fast offerings. We asked them if they would live this law and they said they would. On Thursday we went with one of our investigators and talked with him about the plan of salvation and how it helps us. On Friday we returned with M and V. We talked about The word of Wisdom and The Sabbath day. They accepted to live those too! We finished the day by contacting. On Saturday we went with some recent converts and helped them with cleaning their house. We mopped and swept. After we helped them make tamales! It was really hard at the start (for the first hour, haha) and after that I was able to do them much easier. Afterward we went with other less actives. On Sunday we went to church and M and V were there. They are beginning to gain strong testimonies and I cant wait to see them join the church! Sunday Night we received a call that Elder Camarillo was going to go to Zacatecas and I was going to stay in my area, and that Elder Camarillo would be leaving early Monday morning. He left this morning and I picked up my companion Elder Ändrede. I love being a missionary and am very grateful for the opportunity to serve. I know that this is the true church and that we are on this life to be tested and we will receive consequences. I am so grateful for my family and I love all of you. Pues hasta proximo semana. les amo, Elder Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment